Syncing your MongoDb can be useful for various cases
- Share your product usage with your support and customer success team
- Combine MongoDb data with your CRM data to detect churn or upsells
The MongoDb connector will need the following information:
- Host: This should be a URL pointing to your MongoDB server
- Database name: The name of the database to be synced. In a MongoDB server, there can be multiple databases, depending on your setup. If you want to replicate multiple databases, you'll have to create one connector per database.
- Replication method: When multiple replication method are available, you should select here the type of replication that you want to use. Supported methods are: "
FULL_TABLE" and "
Please note that the user we use to connect to your mongo instance will need to have access to the
localdatabase in order to read the
We sync the content of your collections. As MongoDb is Document based database we then pack each document in your collection in the following format: