Syncing your WooCommerce can be useful for various cases:
- Track your orders and the Sales of your products
- Consolidate your eCommerce revenue with your Marketing spent to control your ROI per channel / campaign
- Understand who are your best customers
- Customer: A Customer is a person or entity that performs order on your website.
- Order: An order is performed when a Customer buys something on your website. It contains the information over where the items should be delivered and where it should be billed.
- Order Line Item: There is a Line Item per purchased product in the order.
- Order Coupon Line: There is a coupon line per used coupon to get discount on the order.
- Order Fee Line: There is a fee line per additional fee added to the order.
- Order Tax Line: There is a tax line per tax added to the order.
- Order Refund Line: There is a refund line per refund used to make the order.
- Order Shipping Line: There is a shipping line per additional shipping cost added to the order.