Syncing your Google Ads can be useful for various cases:
- Consolidate your Google Ads performance with your others marketing channels (Facebook, LinkedIn etc.)
- Include Google Ads into your Customer Acquisition Cost definition
- Compare your marketing spent with your revenue to be sure that your marketing budget is properly sized
- Provide an access on the Google Ads performance to stakeholders (colleagues, partners, investors) without giving them access to the Google Ads console
- Account Stat: See the global spent and performance of your Google Ads setup.
- Campaign Stat: See the spent and performance for each of your Google Ads campaign.
- Search Terms Stat: Global performance of your Google Ads campaigns against search terms.