By integrating with Notion, Whaly is giving you the ability to embed reports directly within your Notion pages so that you can track your KPIs directly within your everyday tool without having to log to Whaly each time.
- 1.On Whaly 🐳, generate a sharing link named "Notion" without a password for the report you wish to embed. You can learn more here.
- 2.On Notion, open the page in which you wish to embed your report and type
/to list the blocks that you can integrate within Notion. Select the "Embed" block type.
- 3.In the "Embed link" input, paste the public sharing link of your report.
- 4.Click on the "Embed link" button to validate.
4. You can now resize your Whaly report so that it fits nicely in your notion document. 👌
And then, you're good to go 🤘 You can start tracking your numbers directly within your Notion documents and attach your real numbers to your OKRs definition for example 🤩