Welcome to Whaly 🐳
Whaly 🐳 is a self service business intelligence platform that helps data analysts deliver faster insights to business teams, and helps business teams to get access to data so they can take better decisions.
This documentation is geared towards data analysts so they are able to manage and roll out Whaly in their organisation. In this guide you'll learn how to:
- 1.📦 Connect to your data Warehouse Whaly is directly connected to your Data Warehouse (BigQuery / Snowflake) so that your data stays in your control, from the ingestion to the consumption.
- 2.🔌 Connect business data using Sources Whaly connects directly to your key data sources (CRM, Marketing platform, ...) and continuously sync your data into your warehouse so you can create better experiences for your end users.
- 3.🛠 Model your data using the Workbench By giving you access to a no code data cleaning and enriching tool, it helps you shape your data to make great reporting.
- 4.👀 Create Data Experiences using Explorations By helping you to create dimensions and metrics on top of all your related data, it make your data "reporting ready".
- 5.📈 Get insights by creating stunning Visualizations By creating reports and dashboards, you'll build visual representation of your data that can be shared to your stakeholders.
- 6.🚀 Use your data outside Whaly Integrate Whaly in your everyday Workflow, whether it is updating a GSheet, an Excel File or an Airtable or even integrating your stunning dashboards in your own product or even your business apps, you'll learn how to achieve exactly that.
- 7.📜 Achieve high scale governance with Whaly You'll learn how to use Whaly access control layer to control, and optimize who has access to which type of data.