Filter a dashboard
In some situation you might want to create slight variations of the same report, for example to change the observed period or the current customer.
Instead of creating multiple reports, you can create reports filters to let people filter the data displayed through the tiles of a report.
This makes your reports more interactive to end users.
To add a filter on a report:
- 1.Click on the "Edit" button in the top right corner
- 2.Click on "Add a filter" button
In the modal that opens, set your filter settings:
- 1.Select the dimension you want to filter on
- 2.Set a name for your filter
- 3.Set a default value for your filter
Then, in the "Tiles to Update" tab, select the tiles you want to apply the filter on.
When creating or editing filters, you can select the "Hide your filter from the report" option. This will prevent users to change the filter value.