Connect your Sources
Syncing your data sources can be useful for several reasons
- One cannot improve what one cannot measure
- Centralise data to obtain one source of truth for your operations
- Be able to measure metrics and efficiency from more than one tool
- Analyse your business processes and operations as funnel across different functions / sources
- Automate data ingestion, transformation and reports
- Align your teams performance and achievements
When connecting a source to Whaly, you'll pass your credentials to Whaly through a form or a login flow.
Once the credentials passed to Whaly, the connector will go to 3 stages:
- Authentication: We'll make sure that the credentials you passed are valid and that we can connect to your Data source
- Initial load: We'll sync all the historical data of your Data source. Depending on the volume of data, it can take less than 1 min or some hours.
- Running: Every hour, the connector will sync the changes done during the last hour