Syncing your Recruit CRM can be useful for various cases
- Understand who your candidates are
- Report on the performance of your recruiters to be sure that you keep accelerating
- Build actionable dashboards with the list of Jobs or of Candidates that needs to be act upon
- Candidate: Candidates are people applying for jobs.
- Candidate Hiring Stage: Hiring Stage of candidates in a given job.
- Candidate Stage: Steps in the Candidate pipeline.
- Collaborator: People working at your company, managing your candidates, jobs and contacts.
- Company: Company offering jobs.
- Contact: Contacts belongs to companies that are offering jobs.
- Contact Stage: Steps in the Sales pipeline.
- Job: Jobs are employment offers that candidates can apply for and ultimately be hired for.
- Job Stage: Steps in the Job pipeline.