Syncing your LinkedIn Ads can be useful for various cases:
- Consolidate your LinkedIn Ads performance with your others marketing channels (Google, Facebook, etc.)
- Include LinkedIn Ads into your Customer Acquisition Cost definition
- Compare your marketing spent with your revenue to be sure that your marketing budget is properly sized
- Provide an access on the LinkedIn Ads performance to stakeholders (colleagues, partners, investors) without giving them access to the Linkedin Ads console
- Ad Analytics by exposed company: See how many times your Ads were displayed to the LinkedIn companies reached.
- Ad Analytics by Creative: See, at the creative level, how many impressions, clicks, cost, etc. your campaign generated.
- Ad Analytics by Campaign (coming soon): See at the campaign level, how many impressions, clicks, cost, etc. your campaign generated.
- Company: Companies that are exposed to your campaigns on LinkedIn.
- Account: Account used to manage your campaigns.
- Campaign group: Group of campaigns.
- Campaign: Campaign that holds multiple creatives together.
- Creative: Marketing message to be displayed through LinkedIn Ads network.