Syncing your Slack can be useful for various use cases:
- Monitor the number of Active Users on your Slack workspace and their number of exchanged messages
- Understand who are your most engaged Users and on which Channels they are exchanging information
- Track your historical number of Users for "public" Slack communities
- User: A member in your workspace.
- Conversation: A conversation object contains information about a channel-like thing in Slack. It might be a public channel, a private channel, a direct message, or a multi-person direct message.
- Conversation Member: Link Users and Conversations in which they belong.
- Message: Messages are text communication exchanged on Conversations by Users.